At Wilshire Consulting, we combine theoretical research with empirical evidence to develop practical investment solutions for our clients. In developing and implementing clients’ investment policies, our emphasis is on risk control and cost management.
We focus on building long-term relationships with clients in order to fully understand their objectives, investment risk tolerance and decision-making dynamics.
The consulting services in Wilshire Consulting’s full-retainer relationship include:
- Review of current investments
- Asset allocation studies, including asset/liability valuation analysis
- Development and maintenance of investment policies
- Asset class analysis and structuring
- Investment manager searches and recommendations including additions/removals/replacements
- Assistance with custodial/vendor searches
- Structuring objectives and guidelines
- Participating in investment manager meetings
- Attending investment committee or board meetings
- Quarterly performance measurement
- Access to Wilshire's topical research reports
- Participation in Wilshire's annual client conference
- Customized client education